SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Did I get ripped off by Overstock on my sink? I feel sick!

beekeeperswife
14 years ago

I ordered a Ticor sink from Overstock. You can see the link to my post below.

I think that there are a lot of pieces falling in to place right now and I feel just sick about it.

Sink description, model number, matches up exactly to the Ticor 6503. The specs,etc. Even the box says Ticor with the model #. My sink has an "emblem" engraved in it.

The problem is that the granite has been cut. Overstock is "escalating" the problem and they will call me in 1-2 days..I told them that this is unacceptable since the Ticor sink I ordered needs to be here by Monday afternoon for the install on Tuesday morning. They say that no where on their site does it indicate that it is a Ticor. I said the product description matches Ticor's exact description as well as the box being labeled Ticor.

I will check with my fabricator tomorrow and see if he thinks I should order the Ticor from Galaxy. As long as it fits in the hole I think it will be ok, right? This faux Ticor that was delivered to me is lighter than what I thought it would be. My fabricator also mentioned that it wasn't as heavy as some Ticors.....it's a 32"sink. It isn't a prep sink!

So, does anybody else have an emblem in their Ticor sink? This is what made me start thinking about all this.....

Here is a link that might be useful: My original link

Comments (15)