SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
swentastic81

Would a giant round bathroom mirror be weird?

A little update in the poorly planned bathroom saga:

We've got the tile finished and the vanity installed. The vanity top in the picture reads much more yellow than it is, it goes with the tile fine but I might end up replacing it someday. I still don't care for the paint color but am ignoring that part for now.

I was hoping to have three pendants and two tall narrow mirrors but with the way the sinks are situated, it would look really awkward. I scrapped the middle pendant and am now debating mirrors. Here's a close up of the pendant bc they're hard to see in the first pic.

You can kind of see where I'm going with the lines on the wall - I like the idea of a 50" diameter mirror centered on the vanity but not sure if that's "allowed". I found a few pics on the internet that look good - and it seems that a lot of people use that as a solution to off-center sinks.

Here's the finished shower - just awaiting glass enclosure.

I'm kind of shooting for a modern/classic/industrial (is that a thing?) vibe with the room. I think the round mirror against all the other hard square lines would be a welcome departure but before I move forward, what do you think?

Can you come up with any better ideas?

Comments (33)