SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erinct_gw

Slightly OT-- Kitchen Table Help

erinct
12 years ago

We've been looking for a table and chairs set for our eat-in-kitchen area for a while now and really need to make a decision soon. The table will be right off the kitchen in a rectangular shaped bump out. I've always wanted a round table, but after using a cardboard cut out feel that it would jut out into the walkway/doorway off that area into the family room, so we've settled on rectangular. I love the look of trestle tables, but most of the ones I've seen are 80+ inches long and ideally we'd like it to be 60ish inches without a leaf. I found a set online at World Market (link below) that is the perfect size and has a look that I like, the only problem is that we aren't close to that store so we can't check it out in person, and I'm not sure about their quality or how the style will go with our kitchen. (We're doing warm white raised panel inset cabinets and White Fantasy/Super White countertops.) Is anyone familar with this store or table set? Any thoughts on how it will work with our kitchen?

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3557656

Here is a link that might be useful: Trestle Table

Comments (25)