SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valinsv

moved fr rug to mbr - which pb duvet do you prefer?

Valerie Noronha
13 years ago

I moved the FR rug to the MBR as I have ordered another rug for my FR and wish to use this one here. Here it is pictured with original bedding. I like it with that bedding, only it's dry clean only and I prefer washable, plus the top is very scratchy, hence I only kept it folded down:

The Alaine Paisley duvet from Pottery Barn came in today. As I had suspected, I like it as well as the Vanessa Blue one also from Pottery Barn. I am wondering, though, which one looks better with the rug--or if neither of them do. Both duvets pictured below are the covers only. I plan to use a down comforter for an insert. Also, with both duvets I would use europillows behind the matalesse ones pictured. I have yet to purchase the europillows and only have the cases in Aliane Paisley so for comparision purposes left them alone. With both duvets I plan to use the matalesse coverlet folded at the base, but didn't include in pictures so you can compare the duvets better. Please let me know which one you prefer.

Alaine Paisley:

Vanessa Blue:

Comments (52)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH