SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
outsideplaying_gw

Master Bath Reno, paint and light fixtures

outsideplaying_gw
10 years ago

We are renovating our master bath. Not really changing the footprint except to demo the corner whirlpool and replace with a rectangular soaking tub under an existing window. I've attached the choices for cabs, floor tile, tile around the tub and in shower and accent tile. The accent tile turned into the 'design around' feature in a way. And it will only be in the shower and incorporated in the tub backsplash.

I'm on a paint search today. I looked thru my sample stash the past couple of days and came up with 2 possibilities - BM Litchfield Grey and Edgecomb Grey. Am leaning toward the first right now as it is a bit deeper. They both appear whiter in the photos. As we all know, photos don't always show colors very true in all cases. I made these this morning in the bathroom. It is already under demo. Any other recommendations for paint that are slightly deeper? I will obviously paint some samples before choosing.

I am also having difficulty with light fixtures. Who woulda thought. Am going with chrome...Delta Vero line for the sinks which is a bit modern and clean lines. Cabs will be mission style in espresso. Granite is Santa Cecelia. I have been to 2 local lighting specialty stores and searched on- line for the past couple of days. The current thread on favorite light fixtures has also been helpful. I am getting there, but prices seem to be at either one end or the other of the price range, really tearing me in different directions.

Thanks for reading to the end. I trust you guys here to help!

Comments (6)