SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

ceiling paint color... ~*~ need help asap!!~*~

tinker_2006
16 years ago

HELP!! In just a little while I am heading to my builder to give them my THIRD paint color changes. I have struggled and struggled so much with making a decision, but finally feel confident that I have picked the right colors and that I will be happy with. The main color I am using is SW Blonde, and my bedroom and bathroom which will get much more light will be SW Restrained Gold. Once in the house I do plan on fauxing the walls and inside tray ceilings.

My dilemma.. the ceiling color. I picked out SW Netsuke for the ceiling and Muslin for the trim. I thought they looked nice to the Blonde and RS Gold, but another post mentioned they were green. I didn't see the green undertones until I went and looked again, and now I do see it. So I am confused as to weather I should change the ceilings to Ivoire. My thought was that Ivoire would make the rooms MORE yellow, and I do not really desire yellow, but more beigy-gold (if that makes any sense!!).

Do I stick with the Netsuke... will it look more green or will it look neutral and tone the yellow down in the blonde? I am so confused....

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax