SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bellaflora_gw

Update on (mini) progress & millions other questions (pics)

bellaflora
14 years ago

A while back I asked whether to go with oatmeal or white linen for my sofas & chairs slipcovers. I ended up with oatmeal instead because face it, I have a bit of OCD & children + white linen slipcovers aren't the best combo.

Took me forever, but I finally finished sewing them so I figure I'd share w/ you.

{{gwi:1863479}}

{{gwi:1863480}}

{{gwi:1863481}}

Eventually, the dining set will be replaced by another set. It probably takes me a while to get there LOL :-D Need another new rug too, and definitely a drum shade for that tall standing lamp. I have to move the art work over the fireplace as well ..

Now to the questions:

1. I need to replace that coffee table. Do you think a rectangular one or a round one is better? any recommendation?

2. Do you think the lamp on the pedestal corner table look okay, or do you think it doesn't belong.

3. Should I cover the seat of the leather sofa with fabric? (I have a quilt on it right now) Would you do it in linen, cotton tickling, or velvet?

4. I'm thinking of putting a trumeau mirror on top of the pedestal corner table -- good or bad idea??

Any other advices including unsolicited ones are very welcome!

thank you.

Comments (14)