SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laurie_2008

Before-After Pics of my small kitchen in So Calif

Laurie
15 years ago

We recently finished our kitchen remodel and want to share before & after pics. We're the original owners of our home in So. Calif. that was a trac home built in 1980. This is the first remodel for our very small U shaped kitchen (11' x 11')and it's been long overdue! We used Lowes for cabinetry & install and dh did the backsplash and the flooring. In the Fall, we'll do wood flooring in the remainder of the downstairs area. We left the existing soffit, lighting, and window alone. We kept our white stove & refrigerator which are still in good working order, but bought new ss DW and OTR microwave. Eventually, we'll switch over to all ss. We're about 99% done. Still need finishing moulding(scribe & half round) on cabinets, touch up paint on walls, & a fabric valance at the top of the window.

All the long hours of making this happen have been well worth it. Thanks to this site and everyone here, I've learned a lot along the way. I love to cook and I'm enjoying my new kitchen!

Cabinets : Schuler/Medallion, Maple. Color: Chestnut. Door style: Freeport, Glass on doors: Rain.

Granite Countertops: Luna Pearl, 3 cm, bullnose edge.

Backsplash: White subway tile, Dal Tile Rittenhouse, semi gloss, white grout.

Floor: Porcelain tile (Lowes) Pietra Series Bone 18', Ivory grout.

Sink: Linea Aqua Vienna, ss undermount, 16 gauge, single bowl, Kohler grid, Badger 3/4 HP Insinkerator disposal.

Faucet: Elkay Victoria-Brushed nickel, single lever.

Soap dispenser: Kohler- vibrant brushed nickel.

Microwave: Samsung

Dishwasher: Sears Kenmore Ultra Wash

Hardware : Restoration Hardware- Gilmore knobs plus one 3' Ephram pull - satin nickel. Schaub Mackinac collection 4' centers pulls- satin nickel.

Here is a link that might be useful: More Before and After Pics

Comments (26)