SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
slc2053_gw

ORB finish is peeling!! Has this happend to you??

slc2053
14 years ago

Ok...we remodeled our kitchen about 3 years ago and the black sink drain started peeling a few weeks ago...my bad for buying a "color" other than chrome I guess, but now I have to find one that guarantees no chipping or peeling. BTW, the black on we purchased wasn't cheap.

Anyway, fast forward to today..we just went through another remodel and purchased a price pfister faucet for our new bath (sorry, no activity on bath forum so I'm hoping to attract a couple of comments on the kitchens forum). The faucet is oil rubbed bronze and came with the ORB sink drain insert and stopper to match...we literally have not used the sink more than a couple of dozen times and the ORB has already peeled off from the sink drain...I'd rather it peel off of the faucet as that is easer to change out! What is going on?? What do I do? Even if Price Pfister agrees to replace it...not much good to have the same thing happen again. I'd like to replace it with another ORB drain, but how do you find one that won't chip?

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated...thanks!

Comments (9)