SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gracesantacruz_gw

Help me choose soap dispenser (pics).

gracesantacruz
14 years ago

Similar to Michellemarie's recent post, but didn't want to combine it.

During our remodel, I discovered the dishwasher vent hole put into the beautiful quartz countertops wasn't necessary.

The Miele DW has it's own check valve to prevent water backing up into the dishwasher from the waste. I decided, oh well, I'll install it anyway until I realized it's 2 more waste hose connections that could fail and flood the wood floor. So, I just left it there without connections below to hide the hole in the countertop.

Now, we want a deck mounter soap dispenser to replace the non-functioning vent. I have a nice chrome Hansgrohe Interaktiv with pull sprayer. Hansgrohe has their own soap dispenser that doesn't really match this style, but it looks like good quality.

Others I've looked at are a Moen 3942, an Elkay 313, and a Waterstone 4065. If anyone has experiences with these, or has any other suggestions, I'd appreciate any input.

Actually, I wish they'd have a foaming soap dispenser for the kitchen.

The Hansgrohe - the neck is a little wide for my countertop hole, but I think I can still install it with some extra efforts if it's worth it.

Moen 3942 (below) - it has a curved top, different from my faucet.

Elkay 313 (below)

The Waterstone (below). It's expensive. Anyone have any experience with their soap dispensers? It's solid metal, and that's all I was able to gather from local shop visit.

And here is the faucet it will go next to:

-DH of gracesantacruz

Comment (1)