SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cateyanne

composite granite sinks- price means less granite more acrylic?

cateyanne
10 years ago

shopping for composite granite sinks in dark colors. I've been reading and reading and reading posts everywhere trying to figure out the difference between people who love theirs and those that hate theirs.
I've landed on the composite granite but am worried about the quality of those sold by anyone other than Blanco. I'm on a tight budget and although I'd love to spend as much as it takes to get the best cg sink, I have to try to get the best deal.
Is this a product that you can ONLY go big with or you'll forever regret it? The warehouse and big box stores sell cheaper ones, but I'm wondering what about them makes them inferior? Is there less granite and more acrylic? Brands like Franke in a big box store is less than a kitchen store. Anyone ever hear of a brand called Swan? sold at menards? or Pegasus? Looking to hear from people who have cg sinks from big box or warehouse stores. How do you like your sink? I need a comparison to those lucky people who Love love love their Blanco sinks.

Comments (5)