SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ajard

Kitchen 99% done..KD tells me I am imagining their error!!!

ajard
13 years ago

Thanks to this website I am soo happy with my kitchen, I am going to post photos over the weekend

I am soo upset because my KD is telling me I am imagining errors.. how rude after paying them almost $30,000 for cabs and install..they didnt consider the handle that sticks out of my 2 year old DW , therefore I couldnt open a drawer that was perpendicular to it. Their solution was to close up the drawer since it was not on my original bid anyway.. my solution was to get a DW that had no handle, therefore spending 1500 after tax and delivery when i really didnt need a dw. They could not fix the problem since the night before my 2 inch marble had been cut to size already. This problem got noticed very late in the building process.

They want their last 500 dollar payment of which my husband wont provide since he feels they owe us for the dw. They told me they wont honor our 25 year warranty and they told me exactly this in an email....( this makes me sooo mad)

Re. compensation for your imagined design errors.

Your kitchen is gorgeous. The remedy for accommodating your dw was to remove the drawer but you insisted on keeping that drawer. You decided u wanted a new dw.......

Its best to pay in full so you have a warantee on your cabinets.

This is not the first of begin talked to like I am idiot. They tortured me for not using their recommended marble people of which I believe they lost about 2000 in commission and they did an aweful job on my accomodating my shaws farm sink.. they fixed it after torturing me and it still looks botched up and sloppy when you look at it closely.

I still cant believe they are telling me it is imagined!!!!! they take NO responsibility..... it isnt that why I hired them to make sure they make the clearances for all my appliances.

any thoughts...

cant wait to share my photos!!!!

Comments (25)