SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gillylily

Pretty Please, help me find sink grids for this sink..

gillylily
13 years ago

Hi-

When I was building my house we were given an option for a few sinks from the builders plumbing vendor.. We didn't want to spend a ton on sinks (although now I REALLY wish we had), My DH insisted on a double sink- why??? I have no clue, but he was so good at letting me pick almost everything else w/o batting an eye I figured I should at least let him have the sink..

This is the sink we chose (there were few options in our allowance).

Dimensions are: 31 1/2" x 21"

LB depth is 9"

RB depth is 5 1/2"

IT is a PROFLO Double bowl sink PFUO903- I HATE It, since while the larger side is wonderful and can fit EVERY pot/pan/cookie sheet I own, the smaller side is ridiculously small and fits nothing other than food scraps- it has become our prep sink--since we don't have one.

That is neither her nor there.. back to the topic.. I have searched for a sink grid for this sink- called the plumbing store, contacing PROFLO directly.. emails keep coming back to me from PROFLO and the number gets me nowhere-The plumbing store does not know where to get the sink grids.

So I am asking you with all of your vast knowledge of everything, do any of you happen to know where I might find sink grids that would fit this sink??

Thanks so much for taking the time to read/ look into this!!

Comments (3)