SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abqdeb

I'm finally done! Now I'm in the ABB club.

Debbie Erfer
10 years ago

We're finally done with our kitchen remodel-- well almost. Still don't have a backsplash, so I guess now we will have to join the ABB club. I haven't posted very much, but believe me, I have been reading all your posts and taking copious notes. I can't thank all of you enough for sharing your trials and tribulations. I have learned so much from GW that I don't know how I would have survived without this forum. Special shout out to Badgergal for her help with sourcing hardware and to JWVideo for all the NXR info.

Some background: Kitchen is only about 10 x 12. We left the floorplan as it was to save some money. We originally planned to remove the entire wall between the dining room and kitchen, but it was a structural wall and the cost was exorbitant so we just opened it up on one side and made the pass through larger. The cabinets were custom made by our GC.

Okite Crema Botticino quartz counter
Blanco Silgranite Performa sink in truffle
Hansgrohe Allegro faucet
NXR range with Broan hood
Whirlpool fridge (haven't replaced the DW yet)
Emser tile napa avorio floor tile in 12" x 24"
Martha Stewart paint in Morning Dove
Hickory Greenwich hardware

Please offer suggestions for BS! I will post a separate thread with the tile that we are thinking about.

Thanks again for all the help GW'ers. I couldn't of done this without you

Now I just hope I can figure out how to post the photos. Sorry that some are a little blurry. I think I was in such shock that it was actually done that I couldn't stop shaking!

Comments (27)