SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sudiepav

Great looking artisan tile

sudiepav
15 years ago

Hi everybody, and thanks so much for the myriad advice I've taken away from this forum. Anyhow, I wanted to recommend a tile artist that I found at the Sutton's Bay (MI) Art show several years ago. He makes the most amazing pottery tiles. I promised myself that if I ever got to do another kitchen re-do that I'd incorporate his stuff. So here I am, 90% complete and the tile should be installed in late June. Unfortunately, we're going on vacation and I really do need to be here so that the tile is set right; hence the delay.We chose field tiles, so these tiles will be used only as accents. They are amazing. Mostly, they're nature motifs,and I chose them because we have a house in the woods and we raised 3 boys, and pretty much "critters R us". Anyway, many of the motifs are almost 3-D, with the critters coming right out at ya. We ordered turtles, frogs and dragonflies. The other things he does, herbs, flowers, etc. are more bas relief. Anyhow, if I keep my promise to myself to actually learn about my digital camera, I will post photos. So, if you want to look at his stuff, his web address is www.weavertile.com. I'm not a shill for him; I just love what we ordered, and if anybody else likes that kind of thing, you might want to check it out.

Comments (3)