SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theanimala

Help picking countertop, pics enclosed

theanimala
14 years ago

We are getting down to the wire and our cabinets will becoming in within the next few weeks and we still need to choose our flooring. We are going to go with a tile floor, but we need to pick the countertops to make sure it all works together.

We are going for a slightly modern kitchen, using Shiloh Homestead inset cabinets in Softwhite for the outerwalls, and the island being a dark espresso. Since we have the two color cabinets we are seriously looking at having the contrasting countertops, but we are not locked in.

We have narrowed it down to these four CeasarStone choices. The real leaders are Raven (lower left in pic) for the outer cabinets and Misty Carrera - looks a lot like marble - (upper right in pic) for the deep espresso island. Appliances will be stainless steel, and we plan on introducing more color on the walls and back splash (glass tile of some sort).

My wife also ordered a new CeasarStone sample, Smokey Ash (upper left in pic), which has a recycled content and I really like the different colors to it. My wife is leaning towards the Raven, which I was until I saw this Smokey Ash.

Obviously the pics to not show the true pattern and colors of these pieces, but any and all opinions would be welcome.

Thanks!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm