SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
okpokesfan

spice storage

okpokesfan
14 years ago

Hello everyone! I found this forum last week and have absolutely loved it! DH and I (well, mostly DH) are DIY remodeling our kitchen. We've got the layout figured out and I'm almost ready to order the cabinets. I thought we were going with Diamond but at the last minute, hubby changed his mind and decided he wanted KM. We have KM cabinets in his bathroom that we are very happy with and he wanted to stick with that brand.

The only problem is the spice storage. Diamond had an awesome spice storage cabinet that KM doesn't have. I looked at Diamond's but am not really crazy about it. I really would like to keep the spice in an upper cabinet because I don't really have a lot of room for a pullout. I could fit one, but I would have to get rid of a cookie sheet/cutting board storage area and don't really want to do that. I could possibly also do a spice drawer. Any suggestions you have would be welcome to me.

I have learned so much on here already and will probably be posting much more in the next few months (right now we're in a weekend project mode)

Comments (24)