SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
monkeymo_gw

Help - undercounter beverage cooler or fridge?

monkeymo
13 years ago

Part of our remodel includes a wetbar in the family room area as there used to be one there and plumbing is still there. DH is the one pushing for wetbar (I actually prefer to just do built-in entertainment cabinet in this area). DH isn't sold on fridge, but my feeling is most of our friends are wine or beer drinkers and if we are going to do a wetbar I think it would get more use if it had a fridge to hold beer and soda. I would like to get a small undercounter fridge or beverage cooler but would like to get one that you can put a custom panel on it because I plan to try and do a cabinet above to enclose a television and the sink/counter area so it will look more like a built-in cabinet.

Anyone have one of these where they can post a photo? Or at the least tell me about how the custom panel works.

We would like to do a small 15" Marvel, but could do a 24" if we had to. Although we think we would like the 24" to have a drawer and cabinet door panel on them so that it is balanced with the other cabinets. Is this possible?

Any pros or cons of fridge versus beverage cooler?

Comment (1)