SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennifer11203_gw

What color backsplash would you chose and can you suggest a grani

jennifer11203
10 years ago

Hello All. Ok so I finally made up my mind and picked out my cabinet colors. Perimeter cabinets will be a chocolate cherry and the island will be a maple hazelnut glaze. My hardware be be oil brushed bronze along with my faucet and light fixtures. Appliances are all stainless steel including the sink, which is an under mount sink. Also I will have a range hood which will also be stainless steel. FYI, my kitchen is 17 x 17 and it opens up to the living/dining room. The floors will be a similar color to perimeter cabinets and will be a wood tile.

These are my cabinets:

The style of my cabinets is the white color one. And my flooring is underneath the granite. This was just a mockup from the store. I will not use that backsplash.

So my question is.... What backsplash would you chose? I cant make up my mind cause I like them both. My husband likes the darker one. Im afraid the darker one will make the kitchen look to dark but I think the darker one might match a little better. But I also feel that the lighter one will be easier to match with a granite, easier to clean and will make the kitchen look bigger. Also, would you be able to recommend a granite or quartz countertop. Im thinking of doing a darker color on the island and a lighter color on the perimeter cabinets.

Thank you all so much.

This post was edited by jennifer11203 on Wed, Jun 12, 13 at 10:19

Comments (18)