SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rockybird

Funny happenings during your kitchen remodel

rockybird
9 years ago

I thought it might be fun to post about funny things that happened during your kitchen remodel.

Here's mine: I ordered 2 different models of miele ovens from an online store. I received two miele ovens of the same model, one of which was very badly damaged. I called the co. and they sent two additional ovens out...and then they sent two more! I had SIX miele ovens sitting in my unfinished house! I called a couple times to let them know, but they did not pick them up. After a few weeks I called again. You would think they would notice the ovens missing in their inventory. Anyway, they eventually did send a truck out to get them. Part of me was hoping they would never show so I could sell them on craigslist.

While the electrician was at the house, I noticed a HUGE king snake in the old drained diving pool. It couldnt get out. I couldnt leave it there to suffer and die in the 100+ degree heat. So, I went down into the deep dry pool with a broom to get it out. I swear it knew I was trying to help it, because it wrapped around the broom. During all this, the big burly electrician kept his distance screaming like a little girl, refusing to help. "Are you crazy???" he was yelling over and over. My goodness! It was clearly a nonpoisonous king snake!

Comments (7)