SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
colld_gw

Granite/Backsplash advice & Walker Zanger

colld
14 years ago

I have been looking through all of your gorgeous finished kitchens and scouring magazines and the internet for inspiration..but am paralyzed with indecision on a granite countertop and backsplash. People have said to pick the countertop and then figure out the backsplash. I've seen granites that I like but not any that I felt was "the one". I have found some ceramic tiles from Walker Zanger that really like but they don't seem to work well with the granite I've seen. The one I like is blue/gold with a hint of reddish pink. This is the design (not the actual color)--http://www.walkerzanger.com/catalog/series.php?mat=Ceramic&coll=Avignon&tab=Products&page=2

Has anyone used this? I haven't found any photos of the Walker Zanger Avignon in finished kitchens except the one on the WZ site and it is not the same design. My cabinets are Kraftmaid in Canvas (slightly off white).

The other tile I like is Cosa Marble Co - a fleur de lis marble mosaic design. This would probably be easier to match to counters...

Do most people pick counters and then figure out tile or vice versa?

Thanks for any advice!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH