SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davetz

Chicago Facuets Pot Filler - 332-CP Yay/Nay

davetz
14 years ago

We are interested in a reasonably priced pot filler; many who have them on this forum seem to swear by them. I've recently come across the Chicago Faucets 332-CP and like that this model looks simpler and is less expensive than most I've seen. No wild contortions or lines about it. Does anyone have one of these and like it or does anyone have other Chicago Facuets products?

Thanks!

dave

Comments (6)

• kateskouros
    14 years ago

i have no experience with chicago faucets but was looking at their line a while back as they have an excellent reputation; and can be found mostly in medical facilities. indeed, i've seen them in every hospital i've ever been in. i prefer a more traditional style design, otherwise i most certainly would have saved myself a lot of money and gone with what looks to be a very reasonably priced, reputable chicago. search the forums, i've seen them mentioned before. good luck!

• User
    14 years ago

I have a Chicago wall faucet in my kitchen, not the same model, and it's very well made.

• sue36
    14 years ago

I have a Chicago Faucet pot-filler, but not that one. I wouldn't get one that doesn't have two valves, If one fails you need the other to prevent a flood (remember, there is no sink under it).

• sombreuil_mongrel
    14 years ago

I, too, have a Chicago Faucets PF; it's the 515 model. It's brushed stainless, IIRC. It works perfectly 2 years in. They may not be high-style, but the quality is there, and the flow rate is awesome.

Casey

• lascatx
    14 years ago

I have the same one posted above in polished chrome and have been very happy with it. There are fancier, but I wanted a working kitchen feel. I would also recommend getting a two valve version. It can be confusing at first, but it gives you a second shutoff if the first is dripping.

• lascatx
    14 years ago

I got mine at Ira Wood a couple of years ago. They had them very reasonably priced -- less than most other pot fillers I saw. I might have talked myself out of one if I had to pay more.