SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
superls78_gw

Help on Alaska white/delicatus ! Should I get this slab

superls78
10 years ago

Hi everyone ! This is my first post here but I have found so much helpful info on this website !

I need to decide on my granite countertop soon (like today/tomorrow) ! I have white cabinets and white (with a little bit of grey) tile floor and I really like the delicatus (or Alaska white) granite. I went to pick out my slab last Friday, but the stoneyard does not have stock right now. My fabricator went shopping for me Sat. and sent me this picture of the Alaska white slab. If I want this, I can get them installed this Friday, if not, I will have to go to Chicago again (2+hrs drive) and pick my own. My fabricator said it's really beautiful piece, while it seems to have too much black for me. I personally like the ones with less black and more white (this slab seems too busy for me), but also think this slab might work well with the white cabinets ? Really need your advice here !! Should I go with this or I should go pick again ? It might sound silly but I am not sure I can take more days off during the week ( stoneyards close at 12pm Sat., not enough time). I am planning to move to my new house next week so was hoping I can get the countertop installed Friday and applicances installed on Sat.. But if I have to wait, I can wait I guess. Do you think this slab will go well with what I am describing or it will be too busy ? I will need 3 slabs for my kitchen. Thanks so much in advance !!

Comments (22)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional