SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

foyer light and ebay question and pics....

User
13 years ago

I got this lovely light fixture in Chicago this summer. It is perfect in the foyer. It was also a really great price.

I never look on Ebay but last night was browsing and found a fixture that is similar but has 3 globes and they face down. It has a lot of days to go and is an auction not a "buy it now". I emailed the seller and asked what he would take for it. He named a price that was not quite double the starting bid price but was double the price I pd for the one I have.

Now to ask my questions. I would take the 3 light fixture and place it where the above one is and put the 2 light fixture in the adjacent area as you head up the stairs...not a great pic but you can see the area is through the French doors and see the stairway in this pic:

Would it be too much of a good thing since they are similar...similar shades but different finish to the metal and 3 lights facing down not 2 facing up ? Should I just wait and bid and see if I get it rather than paying a lot more than I would like to get it and thus risk not getting it ? Should I just buy it , he is willing to sell , for the price he mentioned ?

I never ever do ebay, The seller has been doing this since 1998 and has a 100 % top seller rating so I am not worried about the quality. WWYD ??? Also if I really decide to bid on it how does one sign up for the bid watch and get what they are bidding on ? Thank you , c

Comments (9)