SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Please pick an ottoman. 1 or 2?

User
13 years ago

I can't believe I'm asking this because I thought I had it figured out but I just saw a new one large enough to work. If you were going to pick out of these two ottomans for my room, which one would you get? Of course, you can throw in additional ideas but I'm really interested in your thoughts on these two.

1. The one I've been eye balling for months now 40x30x"18". High reviews. Using the shelf is OPTIONAL.

{{!gwi}}

2. This one is two inches shorter at 39x39x"16" described as Darlington expresso brown. Only one review with no commentary but a 5 star rating.

{{!gwi}}

The wing chair in my room is tufted and I will be replacing it in the future but it's not going anywhere right now unless I find a heck of a deal on CL.

Ignore the "rug" as we're not getting one at this point, but this is the mock up of #1 ottoman, 30x40

{{!gwi}}

Fancy little column is gone and the half table above will be replaced with something else. I'm tryin to defrou frou the room a bit.

{{!gwi}}

Looking at the ottoman's #1 makes my heart sing but they keep upping the price and quite frankly, it's irritating me. I'm second guessing if it's the better choice for the room. I'm also wondering if I'm going to have to clean down in those tufts often. I do like #2.

There is a few hundred dollar price difference but, whatever. I'm willing to pay the extra if I have to.

I decided I don't want a wood or glass coffee table because this will be used for feet.

Hope you guys still like me after one more ottoman thread,

Shee :)

Comments (69)