SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valinsv

Please vote on cabinet hardware for home office

Valerie Noronha
15 years ago

I'm having a lot of trouble finalizing my hardware selection for my built-in home office. Since the office is an alcove off of my master bedroom (and ajacent to the master bath) instead of a totally separate room, I am aiming for more of a traditional furniture look that blends with the furniture in my master bedroom and bath. As part of that I am drawn towards ORB hardware that blends more than contrasts with my cabinets. Yet, my door hardware and bath cabinet hardware is all nickel--so am wondering if it would be a mistake to do ORB and I'd be better off sticking with either a brushed nickel or antique pewter so that all the built-in stuff blends better.

This is the door I've selected pictured next to my dresser:

Option 1: Do same hardware as in bathroom. Here is a pic of my bath cabinets which have nickel hardware:

Option 2: This is the one I like, but it does not provide much contrast with cabinets (which is more like my bedroom furniture):

Option 2B: Same finish, but instead do cup pulls--part of this same collection which have a bit of a scalloped edge to it.

Option 3: antique pewter:

Comments (10)