SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheesharee

LR is painted - pillows & tablecloth ?s.

Sheeisback_GW
10 years ago

Sorry, things sometimes take longer these days.
Before BM Shelburne Buff - CanâÂÂt find an original pic. Was flopping pillows around here.
Color is more accurate on the side walls.
{{!gwi}}

Now BM Shaker Beige - painted the back of the bookends the same too. Unfortunately itâÂÂs NOT photographing accurately which kind of defeats the point of showing photos. :(
I really like it.
This one is probably the closest to the color but still isn't how it looks IRL.
{{!gwi}}

Pillows
What about adding the houndstooth plaid and fur? (Failed to REMOVE gold pillows - please ignore.)
I have a few remnant pieces of this. I also like Restoration HardwareâÂÂs covers in mink.
This fur pillow mock up is 16x26
{{!gwi}}

HereâÂÂs 13x21.
{{!gwi}}

RHâÂÂs - Sizes shown are 26âÂÂsq., 22âÂÂsq., 16x26, 13x21. I think they look smaller in the photos online.
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

HereâÂÂs a photo of the mink color in their throw. Not sure if this is more accurate of the color or not.
{{!gwi}}

This smaller houndstooth plaid, that was talked about in the other thread, I feel is too similar to the other and I believe IâÂÂd only like it if I make a fake pocket with a large button in the middle. I think IâÂÂd prefer a different texture (like fur) instead of another pattern.
Old pic.
{{!gwi}}

Tablecloth
I wanted to replace the camel color with burlap and keep the topper. HereâÂÂs a scrap piece of standard burlap and it looks blah with the topper. Tablecloth color suggestions? IâÂÂd be ok with changing the topper (or pillow or throw over here). I do want to keep the round table because I feel it helps add some weight to this side.
{{!gwi}}

The Lamp
IâÂÂll either change color of the shade or replace it.

Art
I removed the floral prints that flanked the couch. IâÂÂm thinking of buying this print by John Constable and similar art for the room. I donâÂÂt have a clear game plan yet.
{{!gwi}}

Comments (34)