SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Love my Durham Royal Cottage Quality Bedroom Set

susanlynn2012
16 years ago

Pictures of my Durham Furniture will come in a few days. I am repeating what I wrote on my Stanley Furniture post so those doing a search for Durham Furniture like I had done when looking for furniture will see another happy customer.

----------------------------------------------

My new Durham Furniture arrived yesterday in wonderful condition and made so well with all matching pieces. I am so impressed with the quality of the furniture, the perfect creamy color of the furniture, the pretty look to the furniture, the wonderful delivery service (Rica Transport, Inc.), the wonderful store (Flemington Department Store) that sold me the furniture that came all matching in good shape at the best price in NJ that was only a little more than $120 than Lexington Furniture (that is because Lexington Furniture in Kentucky does not charge sales tax but I would still be liable for use tax if audited... so since I would have been liable to pay the Use tax if I bought my furniture out of state then Flemington's price was a better price with sales tax and free shipping). Also Flemington Department Store only made me pay 25% upfront and the balance over the phone with a credit card right before it was to be delivered. The furniture was ready for me in 6 weeks and they held it for me for a few more weeks until my tax season deadline ended.

If I started out with Durham, I would have loved their shutter/plantation headboard also seeing how much I love the look of the shutter/plantation doors on my small armoire that matches the plantation design on my pretty mirror. I did love Stanley's Chest of Drawer's bun feet and bead board look better but I like the color of the Durham Furniture better (Stanley's chest of drawers did not match the rest of the furniture), the quality of Durham so much better and the top drawer at 2" lower is easier for me to see what is inside since I am petite.

Durham should really update their Website's Royal Cottage with a cream color wall and bedding and some white accessories since the way they have their site now does not do justice to the creamy color of the furniture or styling of the pretty solid maple wood quality furniture.

Comments (11)