SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
backsweat

Vote on Dining Room Furniture (Warning lots of pics)

backsweat
16 years ago

Below is a few pics of our dining room. I'd like your opinions on the following furniture options (table/chair/sideboard or curio & upholstry). Think I've narrowed it down to this Hickory White stuff. We've looked for antiques for quite some time without any luck.

Dining Room:

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Please provide your opinion on which table/chair/sideboard combo:

Table 1

{{!gwi}}

Table 2:

{{!gwi}}

Table 3:

{{!gwi}}

China/Buffets:

China 1:

{{!gwi}}

China 2:

{{!gwi}}

Chairs:

Chair 1 (would use different fabric)

{{!gwi}}

Chair 2 (again would go with diff fabric)

{{!gwi}}

Chair 3

{{!gwi}}

Chair 4 Endchairs (different fabric)

{{!gwi}}

Leaning towards table 1 with chair 1 as sidechairs, and chair 4 as end chairs (though don't know about the legs on 4 compared to 1. and leaning towards the buffet option 1. These are all from different Hickory White collections, so wondering if it's too uncoordinated. The fabric options can be found at: http://www.lexfurniture.com/hickorywhite/hwdiningchairfabrics.html With the rug in the room, leaning towards one of the solids.

The room is 14X 16 and the rug is 9 x 12'. Chandelier mfg unknown, Rug Pottery Barn Tree of Life, Walls BM Cottage Red (its outdoor color, had them mix indoor) The adjacent living room is unfurnished so options are wide open.

If you have any other suggestions, I'm open to them.

We've been without a dining room for 3 years, which is due to indecisiveness....help stop the insanity! ;)

The rest of our house is basicaly classified as casual 1/2 finished. The dining room looks formal and is separated from kitchen with hall butlers pantry so I'm fine with being a little more dressed than the rest of the house.

TIA!

Comments (35)