SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chloenkitty_gw

Please help me choose a paint color

chloenkitty
9 years ago

I had a paint color chosen for the master bedroom that looked fine as a sample painted on the wall, but when we painted a whole wall on Saturday, there was little to no color. Now I don't want a dark color, but i want some color. I was bummed because all the decisions have been made in our new build (thank goodness) so I hate to try and find a wall color again for the master bedroom. Wall color was one of the biggest struggles for me in the house. I am attaching pics of the master bedroom furniture and lighting. As you can see, the furniture and light are sort of a champagne and the bed is a neutral what I'd call linen color. I'd like to do either white bedding or that grey/blue color you often see candice Olsen use. I don't necessarily need an exact paint color brand and name (though I'd happily appreciate that) I guess I'm more looking for a reply like a wheat color, a blue gray color, etc. we have 3 windows in the bedroom but the room is not very bright as there are pine trees all around the house that do not allow direct sunlight in. We will have carpeting in the bedroom that is a light neutral tan. Thank you so much, I hope you are all well.

This post was edited by chloenkitty on Mon, Sep 22, 14 at 20:40

Comments (33)