SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
61tinkerbell

Just Arrive - Reupholstered Chairs

tinker_2006
11 years ago

I just had 3 chairs redone, and I love them. The decorator was directing me to certain prints, and I know - these may not have a bold WOW factor, but I tend to be conservative! They changed the look of my room completely!

They are in my "sunroom/office". The room is yet another room I still need to finish and it IS NOT DECORATED.

My question now is in regards to the floor! It currently has gray tile, and I just wish that I had changed it out before we moved in, but I didn't. I think it looks good with the chairs, and I actually like the gray - it's just in poor shape, which the pictures don't reveal, but in real life the floors are blotchy, and old looking. I cleaned them with heavy duty stuff, and sealed it so they look much better, but I plan on putting a area rug in the room.

I have been focusing on an oriental... but I just stumbled upon this "vintage/distressed" gray rug from Restoration Hardware. I think it would work, DH is turning his nose down, and therefore.. I'm back here to ask

what do you think!?
{{!gwi}}From 2012-06-30
{{!gwi}}From 2012-06-30
{{!gwi}}From 2012-08-15

Comments (26)