SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchennovice44

nosoccermom/jerseygirl1: chandy advice taken

kitchennovice44
12 years ago

Didn't want to link to orig post because it was so long, but did want to post a short thanks to Nosoccermom for suggesting the Overstock black and chrome 6-light chandelier back in July - and to Jerseygirl1 for seconding her recommendation. I ended up ordering and love it! Would have never thought to choose that one on my own.

Tried to snap photos to show you, but the glare keeps blurring the shot no matter what I do and w/light off, pics just don't do it justice. But at least wanted you both to know your advice was taken...and all the comments and suggestions from everyone else were so helpful too.

(Orig post asked for opinions re: whether PB Bellora would work with my DR's style/space. Link below, if interested.)

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg0716302823629.html?1cb08106819408e2aa51d2021e0ca76bHYcMD

Still love that model, but this one suits the dining room style much better. Thank you both again...

Comment (1)

• nosoccermom
    12 years ago

Hi,
    thank you so much for the update. I'm really glad that you love the chandelier; I just looked at it again and would like it for myself, too, but unfortunately, it doesn't really go with anything I have.