SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Please Help... Wood & Laminate Sample Pics in my Home Office

susanlynn2012
15 years ago

Please help me decide if I should go lighter than my desk (and how light), match my desk, or go with a medium color. Please help me decide which of my favorite samples looks best in my office. I am having a very difficult time visualizing all of the floor covered with one sample. I am used to the beige rug. There is not a lot of light in the room since there are no overhead lights except for the small light in the ceiling of the dining room part of the office. My other lights are torchier lamps to bounce light off of the white ceiling. The walls are BM Linen White.

I can't make up my mind since I fear my office will look too dark but then I wonder if the darker colors will make the office look rich and not dark. These are the samples I have narrowed down my search to. Some are solid hardwood samples (would have to get it in an engineered wood but the samples are there for color and species of wood) but I can only install either an engineered hardwood floor or a laminate floor since under the rug is a cement floor and am not going to install a sub floor in my townhouse since it is built on the grounds of preserved wet lands.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wood or Laminate Floor Samples I need help choosing for my home office

Comments (26)