SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fairytalebaby

2 out of 4 bathrooms done...we're getting there (pics)!

fairytalebaby
15 years ago

Here is our Girls' bathroom in SW Celery and done in a beach theme, to make them smile and think of "home" (Florida)

And our Master Bath...organized, but not yet decorated. Some things are a "quick fix" (the shower curtain and rod were cheap finds. I'd love to get some thick towels rolled up for the middle of the countertop and when we close on our old house we'll have the chair that will slide under the vanity.

Yes, the medicine cabinets are a little too high...they had to work around the outlet...and I don't have the energy to worry about changing it now!

This little apothecary jar of soaps was the first decoration I bought when we started building almost 2yrs ago. I knew I wanted it for the master bath. Do you think I could/should get a chocolate brown shower curtain? I think it might look good with the wall color.

The tub is in the corner...

Then the vanity, the 2person shower, and the toilet room. It's a long & narrow space (21 X 7) so it's hard to photograph

Like I said, we're getting there. I love the foundation of our master bath...the wall color, travertine, and the fixtures...it just may be a while before I devote any money to decorating the space! Any ideas you think I should bookmark?

Comments (17)