SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chris_pyle

WIP Scrap Glass Dresser

Shades_of_idaho
16 years ago

The other day I picked up a couple boxes of scrap glass. As I was sorting I noticed scads of half circles and triangles. Brain went into gear. I am working on another project but just had to stop and do this fast project dresser. Easier to glue the glass down than to find a place to store it. The dresser was a $5.00 yard sale piece of junk so no good furniture was harmed with this project.

I had already put glass purple squares on the three shelf half shelf.. I swapped out some of the light purple glass globs to go more with what I did to the dresser. The shelf sits on top of dresser and holds plants.Laying down right now as the glass globs are still drying in place.

I am considering a light purple grout. I started off thinking green grout. Leaning towards purple. Going to see if I can figure out how to work my paint program. to see what purple would look like.

{{!gwi}} I finished the other side too.

The small piece on the bottom of the dresser.

{{!gwi}}

This is the shelf that will sit on top of the dresser.

{{!gwi}}

I have a few half circles and triangles and am trying to think of just a little something to put on the front of the drawers. Never planned to do anything on the fronts and might just paint them.

Chris

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting