SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neonrain

Blue/yellow 'Tuscan' table

neonrain
15 years ago

I don't normally hang out here, but I do on other forums, but I wanted to see what you all thought about my table and if you can tell me if you think it fits the Tuscan style. I ask, because I have been working on my living room style and I have alot of wrought iron pieces. LOL, it wasn't until I photographed this table that I realized it matches my indigo blue sofa. I am still not sure where in the home I will place the small table. The table by the way is metal painted yellow by the eBay seller I purchased it from. The plates are Italian and they cost me quite a bit. Between the plates and the table, I spent an easy $40-50. It kills me to think about it.

It looks bigger in the photo, but the top is only a 12" diameter. I did however, get lucky enough to find a blue plate that would match the Italian plates, and I only spent .65 on it! The grout is a gray color. I don't experiment much with colored grout as I have ruined too many pieces, so I stick to white, black, sand or gray. In this case it is gray. LOL note my new pomeranian puppy. She is only 2 lbs at 4 months of age.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored