SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

Question kind of off topic

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

Ok, I'll start by saying, whether it seems like it or not, I try to get along with everyone and not cause trouble. Last weekend my bil and his gf came to my home. I had to work 8a-8p both Saturday and Sunday. This was a last minute decision on their part, they called Saturday while I was at work and told dh they were coming. They wanted to go out to bars. I agreed to go for a bit but needed to get home to sleep for work the next day. I drank water to be the dd. About 12:30 I wanted to leave and go home. They had agreed earlier to leave and come home with me to have a drink with me there before me going to bed. Well, they all decided to go to another bar. I refused, dropped them all off and went home to my bed. They called a cab to come back. I was clearly upset but didn't say a word to anyone.

I was trying to let it pass. Then Thursday the gf texted me and asked if I was mad. I don't lie. So I nicely replied that I was disappointed in everyone and I was trying to let it pass that's why I remained quiet. She blew it up into a huge hurricane of drama. She had already alienated herself with the rest of dh's family... now me. She tried that day to clear her way with the rest of them... because she was going to try to turn them on me. I believe she has the one nephews wife... but I don't care.

Anyway, to my question..... I've known for a time now that her brother is a registered sex offender. I thought I knew her but apparently she's not the person I thought she was. She's been continuing to text threaten me since and I've stopped responding. I don't know if my bil knows about her brother. He has custody of his 9 year old daughter. Since I don't feel like I know her and she's turned into this huge evil manipulator that I really don't know..... do I trust she's told him? Or should this be something I bring up to him? I don't want it to seem like it's out of spite. I'm over her.... just moving on and not being her friend. Like the rest of dh's family. I'm just truely concerned about my neice. This woman leaves her 3 year old son with her mother all the time... her brother lives with her mother. So she's leaving her son in the same home as brother. I don't know if my neice goes there or not. What do you all think? Should I bring it up to bil? Or should I just keep my nose out of it?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH