SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey3

Tudor living room - redecorating help needed please

casey3
12 years ago

We have recently moved into a 1920's tudor and want to redecorate the living room. GW was such a help with our kitchen years back, I thought I'd come here for some decorating advice!

All of the furniture in the room will be there but we're looking for an area rug, ottoman/coffee table, and the best furniture arrangement. The walls will be changing to to something neutral - paper bag, khaki, or that sort of thing. The tile picture is of the fireplace up close and would be wonderful to tie into to.

All of the furniture in the room will be there but we're looking for an area rug, ottoman/coffee table, and the best furniture arrangement. The walls will be changing to to something neutral - paper bag, khaki, or that sort of thing. The tile picture is of the fireplace up close and would be wonderful to tie into to.

What do you think of a darker leather ottoman coffee table? Can you mix leather colors? Or should we do a fabric one?

Regarding furniture placement, what do you think about moving around the couch to face the fireplace and move the tv cabinet to the far corner where the desk is now?

And for rugs: Here are three choices I've found so far. I know the green in the Franklin goes with our couch and so does the green in the William Morris and not sure about the Dee. Any opinions? Or keep on looking for rugs...?

Franklin

Dee

William Morris rug

Thanks so much!

Comments (12)