SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
conur_gw

Confusing pricing for Marvin Integrity windows

conur
15 years ago

I was all set to purchase Marvin Integrity windows when I came across a pricing issue. If someone can explain this to me, I would appreciate it. All the quotes I had received from my local Marvin distributor provided only a final cost for the windows (installation from another source). One window was inadvertantly left off the quote, so the sales rep sent me a final version to sign off on. This version showed the cost break down of each window and components. I was shocked to see a line-item charge next to each window ranging from $8-$15 for "interior screens" These are listed as standard on both the website and literature I received. When I questioned the rep, he first said they don't normally send this version to clients since it's "confusing". We went round and round as he tried to say that this is how the Marvin software is programmed, etc. He also went on the say that if I elected not to have screens the cost would have been reduced. All this still makes me think I'm getting charged for screens which are supposed to be standard - $0.00 in my opinion. I've left 2 messages with the Marvin Corp office to get a better understanding but no one has called me back yet. Any thoughts on this?

Comment (1)