SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fatmaxxv

A Christmas Wedding

fatmaxxv
19 years ago

I'm planning a Christmas wedding next December... on Christmas day to be exact. However, it will not be hosted in US. (Asia, actually). So, I plan to use alot of silk flowers instead of fresh ones.

I dream of doing a Christmas wedding. Has anyone been to one that can share some pictures or ideas?

I think the theme would be in the reds/ golds (poinsettia theme). And plan to buy lots of poinsettia silks flowers, holly wreaths as table settings. Or even a holly wreath with clear glass jar filled with gold round balls. Have lots of potted silk poinsettias to set the center stage. And even include a Christmas tree with silk poinsettias as ornaments.

The little glitch I think I might face would be the table centerpiece. The dinner will be served with one dish at a time, where guests would take from the lazy susan..... I thought of having ushers pick up the centerpiece right before the food arrives, (also to ensure that I get to collect all my Christmas decor). But what are the possible potential problems with that?

Invitation cards... that's another problem. I had envision a square card (nice Red poinsettia table setting photo shot and the picture gradually fades (into ivory) in the middle...) and plan to print on red vellum paper with a ribbon at the top. Has anyone seen something close to what I'm describing?

Anyone would like to share some ideas?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County