SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beckeroo_gw

Newbie here...I have a dilemma!

beckeroo
17 years ago

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I have a huge dilemma.

I live in North Dakota and I come from a small town. My DF comes from a neighboring small town (only 25 miles away). Anyway, the church I grew up in is a beautiful little country church. However it is super duper small!!! I was planning on having a big wedding (300-400 people) and there is just no way everyone will fit in my church. My whole family wants me to get married there....it's been my dads dream of walking his only little girl up that aisle and I don't want to break his heart but I just don't know what to do.

My other choice is having the wedding at DF's church....which is a large church in his hometown. I know for a fact that everyone will fit there and it is a nice church too. But I know my family will be a little disappointed. My SIL keeps telling me to just get married in the country church because it will be so unique and we could put chairs in the basement and just MAKE it work....she thinks I will regret it if I decide not to get married there....and I'm kinda worried I might too.

What would you do if you were in my situation???????

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!