SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren0319

Master Bedroom Window Treatments- help! (w pics)

lauren0319
12 years ago

I had a longer thread going, but I cannot seem to "bring it to the top." I hope no one minds me starting a new one :)

Here is our master bedroom with our new furniture. I am really liking the way it has turned out... I find it a very calming place in our hectic life!! :) However, it is begging for accessories... and I'm starting with window treatments.

Bedding is from Restoration Hardware. It is mainly greys w/ a touch of blue. It was suggested on here to find some grey drapes and either hang 4 panels, one on each side of the window... or even do a wall of panels all behind the bed.

I am having a REALLY hard time finding 95" panels in grey. BUT I have had no trouble finding blue panels. JC Penny's to the rescue! I picked these up yesterday... WDYT? I really don't have any blue in the room. But we will be getting a new rug, and I was leaning toward blues and greys...

Opened wide so you can see the color.

Is it too "random" to go w/ blue drapes? They do match the bedding really well... but it's also the only blue in the room. (as of now.)

WDYT?

Comments (20)