SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
clc08_gw

Price Pfister 534-70SS faucet...opinions?

clc08
15 years ago

I found this new in box in the garage today....husband must have gotten it. Any opinions? I've been looking at faucets, but this was not on my pick list.

Comments (5)

• Buehl
    15 years ago

I certainly do have an opinion....that's the faucet I had in my "old" kitchen and that my brother is now putting in his condo kitchen! We've had it for several years and it's worked wonderfully! No problems w/anything...finish is still great, no leaks...the only thing we did have do last fall was replace the hose...but that was our (my) fault. It got caught on something and in a peak of irritation, rather than figure out what it was caught on I yanked it as hard as I could...that wasn't such a good idea! Needless to say I did a number on the hose and it had to be replaced.

My brother, who is very picky, was thrilled to take the faucet.

We actually were thinking of keeping it for our new prep sink but since the main sink is brushed nickel I thought it would clash (plus I wanted the Fairfax!).

You will get a lot of people here slamming Price Pfister in general, but my experience is that it's a good faucet.

• clc08
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Well, I jumped to the wrong conclusion. This faucet isn't going to go in our kitchen....sorry for the post. Buehl, thanks for your response.....sounds like a winner at your house.:)

• Buehl
    15 years ago

It's in my brother's condo now! (He hasn't installed it yet.)

• jujybean
    15 years ago

That is the faucet I am putting in my kitchen!

• maydl
    15 years ago

I am putting two of these faucets in my new kitchen. Buehl, I hope I have the same good luck with them as you did.

My old faucet was a PricePfister, and it just gave up the ghost after 15 or so trouble-free years. Actually, the faucet and hose are still in great shape; it's just the pullout handle that has cracked and started leaking.