SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

A Jane Update!

Calamity_J
15 years ago

FINALLY!!! I've been back at it! I've been slow going with the Yoda, he doesn't look anywhere like the idea for him yet...patience...and I've started my front door window! It will be a GOG, the actual window size is 19"x63", and once I get it done, I will take the door off and get this window put in the door. I'm hoping to get it done before DH gets back from Africa. (He phoned me yesterday..Wow!) (Of course I was busted, as I was thrift store shopping with Klinger!!lol!!!) It's taking a lot of glass, and I'm trying to behave and only use the glass I have, not go buy more, so I can have just the perfect glass to use! Ever have that? I do it all the time, I Never have all the glass I want for a project, nope, gotta go buy more!!! Well, I'm trying to curb that as I never seem to leave the glass shop without spending at least $100!!! It's a grey rainy day out here today so I'll be having fun in my Art Room!! Now that I've qiut procrastinating and finally cleaned it up!! Why oh why do I balk at a job that took less than 1/2hr...I'm talking like 2wks to do that job!!! Sheesh! As you can tell, I'm not a clean up girl right after a project..or two!!ha! Does anybody else have an obsession with picking out the glass for a project?? It's like a big deal for me...I have to go thru ALL my glass over and over to see all my options! Change my mind over and over till I am exhausted!!! So now that I've mentioned about not going to the glass store, that reminds me that I also want to start a wisteria lamp...yeah, like 1500+pcs...need glass...but thats for another day...maybe I'll start that project in Sept, my B-Day month, when the glass store just happens to have it's annual 30%off sale(Isn't God good?!!!) I plan on doing a panel each month so it will be a 6month project. Thats a good deadline, not like that poor peacock panel that took years!!! and it was only 700+pcs! Anyhoo, here's some pics....

My Pics

Â
Free Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Yoda looks like he's already in a pine box but no! He's just curing!

Comments (30)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner