SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

Mosaicwench --- the football

toomuchglass
17 years ago

I went out to 78th & Layton and couldn't find the store. I called the # you gave me and it went to the store on 102 & Capitol . They told me that the website is wrong - they planned to open that store but it never did open. As long as I was on the phone .... I asked about footballs. They said they don't carry them because they can't warranty them. DARN IT !

*********Maybe I should find a bunch of kids playing and offer them $10 for their ball ~~~ ROFL !!

I'll keep on a lookin' ! :)

Thanks for trying !

Comments (5)

• mosaicwench1
    17 years ago

Aw . . . so sorry for the dead end.

Maybe Second Wind? It's a used exercise equipment store but maybe they'd have something. Or maybe contact a local middle or high school about their rejects?

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    17 years ago

There was a store called Second WInd ....I didn't go in there . I'll try it !

• hrsg
    17 years ago

Just a thought, but when the ball looses air and starts to deflat, won't your mosaic crack or start to fleck?

Perhaps finding one that is made of something else would be better? I have seen ceramic footballs banks that would be great to mosaic.

• toomuchglass
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I thought of that too hrsg ... that's why I wanted one that doesn't leak air. I'll have to keep looking for something "inspiring" :)

I wonder about a helmet ?????????? hhhhmmmm.......
    I'm dangerous when I think ~~~ LOL

• madhabitz
    17 years ago

I have a $2 basketball from Walmart that I want to try. I also bought some of that spray foam insulation stuff to fill it with. Not sure this will work, but I want it to... so maybe it will!

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals