SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Have the 11ft. rod AND a new dilemma - rod pocket or rings?

bac717
13 years ago

I guess you could call this Part II to the 'Where will I find an 11 foot drapery rod' post. Altho the new rods from Country Curtains are not up, I'm pretty sure they will work for my situation. However, my latest dilemma is whether or not to keep it simple and just use the rod pockets to hang the drapes or make it more complicated and try to use rings. I see so many window treatments with rings and I really love the look, but I'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra expense of the the rings. The rings available at Country Curtains have the clip which I'm not crazy about, but they match the rod and are the right size. I'd try to figure out a way to add something to the back of the panel, so that the clip would be hidden. They would run me an extra $60! I looked on line for rings with a loop instead of a clip and I think it will be quite difficult to find the diameter and color I need. If I do, they will cost at least twice as much!

So, what would you do? Rod pockets or rings?

If anyone has used the rings with the clips, have you come up with a way to hide the clips so that all you see is the bottom of the ring 'touching' the top of the panel?

Thanks.

Barb

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's the look I love

Comments (27)