SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pilotwife1_gw

I need so much help with my tiny dining room!

pilotwife1
13 years ago

We just moved in to a new house - everything is beige (carpet and walls) and we have virtually no furniture. I'm eager to bring some color and style to our home, but really have NO idea what to do! So... first project is the dining room. We finally bought a dining table (Restoration Hardware Portman Extension Round table), but now we need to select chairs. I found these striped ones at Target, but am not thrilled with the quality or color. I want to paint the walls and feel like I'd need to kind of match one of the colors of the stripes, and a teal-green or gold doesn't sounds too great to me. Another option is the brown leather pullman chairs from crate and barrel - I like the idea of this because with two small children, leather is so much easier to clean than fabric. Not sure about the style of these chairs with our table though. Anybody have any ideas about this? These chairs, or different ones? Colors for the wall? Window treatments? Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated I'm lost! If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will... : )

Comments (11)