SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

New chairs arrived, please tell me your thoughts? Pics

User
12 years ago

After my last post (linked below) I took the plunge and ordered 2 of the rounded back chairs. Some of the reviews said they weren't the color depicted in the pictures and looked more yellow in person. I just figured they must be ivory and not antique white as described. Well, true to form in person, these puppies are yellow, a drab ugly yellow.

I've been waiting for them to arrive so I could have the color matched for the table I'm refinishing. The hutch I bought has been painted in Behr Cottage White which I have a test card for and here's how they contrast. I was hoping they'd be a closer match to the hutch. :c(

I don't know if they'll work. What do you think? These pics were taken at 7:00 this evening. Maybe I need to take a better picture tomorrow in the day light.

I'm so frustrated with this whole process. After receiving a damaged couch in the wrong fabric last February, I am still waiting for the replacement 5 1/2 FREAKING months later. Then there was the fiasco with my drapes, the 3 damaged table sets and 2 damaged servers. I was just hoping this chair purchase would go smoothly. I'm loosing it!! LOL Help, what would you do? Keep in mind, I was planning on painting the kitchen/dining room Grass Cloth Green (shown below) which looks kind of putrid when it's next to the chair color.

Color I was more or less expecting:

Here is a link that might be useful: Original post

Comments (43)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH