SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

Since I can't post it on FB :)

pseudo_mom
13 years ago

Its been a really long time since I have posted I have been dealing really well with the kids SD12 had been extrememly well behaved and nice no complaints for months MONTHS .... we starting planning a vacation in Sept she and the others were told if they can't follow the rules at BOTH HOMES they will not be going on vacation with us.

Fast forward to the day we are returning from vacation ... she starts with the remarks comments swearing being who she was 6 months ago.

We have been home for 2 weeks ... she has run away from mom's house, been suspended from school, 4 after sessions, out right lying about everything, mom took away her cell phone she is not supposed to be on the phone unless its with mom.

I came home from work today she is sitting eating drinking soda (a no no) on the phone with her friend. I say nothing not my kid 3 hours later she is still on the phone staring at me the whole time laughing having her self a grand old time she is on her 3rd can of soda 4th donut 2 cans of soup and 2 sandwiches later ... guess i don't have to make her dinner ....holding the bag of chips so I can see the bag but not her ... must be a ghost eating them as they float in mid air. Stupid girl!!!

so any way my post on FB would have been

If ignorance is bliss I live with the happiest kid in town!!

I do not speak to her unless I have to she knows this but she is trying to get a rise out of me so instead of speaking to her I came here this is so much better although right now she mimicking me she is typing on the kitchen table ... oh what fun! :)

Comments (22)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County