SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Found some items to paint

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Hi All, On my way to a friend's house Tuesday, I stopped by a TS. Thought you might like to see my finds.

They really had marked prices down on allot of things. Most of you know I just got a video on painting old luggage--well, I found a small hard side suitcase for only 99 cents. Really want the little square cosmetic cases, but this is a start.

I also bought the duck and the wall plaque with ducks for 55 cents each--they are in bad shape, but figured I could sand them off and use the wood for that price. Figured I could redo that duck and stick him in a flowerbed.

The metal trays are things I look for all the time--use them to paint roses on mostly.

The basket is for Valentines and Easter--will probably give it a new coat of paint.

And the best find was the little metal teapot--looked really rough but thought I could paint it and put roses on it. I went to clean it up and it is coming out beautiful--sort of a gold color. Think I will take it to work and ask the owner of the shop whether it is of any value. If I get it all shined up, I might decide not to paint it.

Anyway, thought you might enjoy seeing my finds. Luvs

Comments (7)